Citipointe Missions Trip to Mazatlan, Mexico (Application Deadline)
We are partnering with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and Homes of Hope (HOH). Together we will build a home for a family that currently does not have an acceptable place to call home. The HOH team will carefully choose the family and prepare the foundation before our arrival. Then in 3 days, yes a lot CAN happen in just 3 days, we will construct and furnish the new home. The last day of the trip our team will enjoy a fun day on the beach and shopping in the local market.
FILL OUT APPLICATION HERE OR CLICK THE LINK.
December 30, 2024-January 4, 2025. There will be important mandatory team meetings leading up to the departure date, those meetings have not been set just yet, but will likely happen monthly leading up to departure.
$2500 +/- which includes all costs with the exception of personal spending and shopping money. There will be a payment schedule that must be met to remain a part of the team. The exact price can not be set until airplane tickets are bought and team size is set. The house build itself costs $11,500, which includes furnishings, and will be split between team members.
Payment Schedule: ALL deadlines must be met to remain on the team.
- $500 due with application. This is only refundable if application is not accepted as part of the team. Applications are due no later than Sunday, March 17, 2024. Team will be announced no later than April 1.
- $500 due May 1
- $500 due July 1
- $500 due September 1
- $500 +/- due November 1 (The exact amount for this payment will depend on exact airfare and number of team)
Once assigned as part of the team, there are no refunds as this affects the entire team price.
Who can go?: Anyone with the heart to serve, no special skills are needed. But we do require a heart to serve and love one another. Families with children 11+ are encouraged to apply. Youth 11-15 must travel with a family member, youth 15-18 who are not traveling with a family member will be considered once their application is turned in on time.
- Every applicant applying for a Short-term mission trip MUST fill out the entire application and pay the $500 application fee.This includes all family members, if families are applying.
- A medical release & hold harmless form and permission for minors traveling alone will need to be signed and notarized.
- Every person traveling will need a valid passport! If you do not have a current passport you will need to apply for an appointment before you turn in the trip application.